I’ve just completed the 0.1 update of MadComponents, and I’ve put it up onto Google code:
MadComponents are free UI components for Adobe AIR on iPhone, Android, etc. It renders an XML description of your UI, so it is device screen size and resolution independent, and it even handles orientation changes (landscape-portrait).
For an introduction, see: http://madskool.wordpress.com/2011/03/18/madcomponents-wow/
Version 0.1 incorporates the following new features:-
1. Tree Navigation. (Each list option invokes a different list at the next level.)
2. Picker component. (Spin-able list selector)
3. DataGrid. (Tabulated data component).
4. tickOneList component. (like the tickList, but only one may be selected)
5. New “data” tag for specifying list items. (see examples below).
6. New “UI” class. UIFormStart is now deprecated.
7. Improvements to version-0.0 components.
For code examples about how to use the new features,
or download/checkout the code from http://code.google.com/p/mad-components/source/checkout